Wednesday, February 22, 2012

And the Award Goes to...

Last month I was so excited to receive an e-mail from Tara at Behind the Red Barn Door.  She had received the Liebster Blog award and was passing on the love to five other bloggers, myself included!  Liebster is German for 'dearest' or 'favorite' and the award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers.
   

I'm finally getting my act together and showcasing a few blogs that I love to read! 

First up is Barbara from 21 Rosemary Lane.  She has great furniture transformations!  You also don't want to miss her recipes and reading about her adorable family!

Jeannie from Flower Hill Design Company shares excellent tutorialsbeautiful transformations and has awesome giveaways!  And hello, we have the same name!  : )

Double Take Decor features lots and lots of furniture transformations.  I love the work she does!  She's always thinking outside of the box and she's not scared of color! 

Erin from Lavender and Lemon Drops has a little bit of everything!  From inspirational vision boards, unique home decor or bargain finds...there's something for everyone!

Sherika from Passionately Perfect transforms decor and furniture around her home.  And we both share a love for spray paint and glue guns!  She also hosts a link party every Thursday called Coffee & Conversation!

And I'm breaking the rules to include a sixth blog that I love to read. 

I recently discover Jenny's blog, Northwest Lovelies, when I saw her jute spheres at a link party.  Her tutorials are awesome and I can't wait to see more of them!

So if the six of you ladies would like to pass on the 'torch', I'd love discover more new-to-me blogs!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mention Jeannie! It's such a nice feeling to be recognized! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jeannie! I enjoy reading your blog as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeannie...

    Thank you so much for this wonderful award! You are just too sweet to have chosen my blog. I love reading yours as well. Have a great day and I will let you know when my post goes up with my 5 choices as to who I am passing this award on to!!!

    Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks for sharing the love Jeannie! I'm honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easton Bell Electrical are your Melbourne based electricians, and it is our priority that
    we provide you with a friendly and courteous service while being professional and well

    presented.
    We pride ourselves on being on time and discussing with you what work suits you

    best. And best of all, We Clean Up!Local

    Electrician

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback and friends - so leave a message and follow me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...