Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nesting Herb Crates

I received a few questions about my wooden herb crates that were included in my Ballard Designs Inspired No-Sew Curtain Panels post.  I purchased the herb crates here.  I believe there are other sources that sell them online, but I purchased my set from Farmhouse Wares.  Each set of four crates has completely unique markings. 


The crates are adorable and functional.  I use them to display some of my weathered, antique thrift store finds.
faux plant

L to R: chippy potato ricer - antique hair curler - old grater - vintage measuring scoop

an old pie tin and ironstone

another pie tin and dried flowers
On the floor under the crates is one on my favorite vintage finds...
An old military ice box that was purchased for $5 on our road trip!

the interior with a freezer compartment
A closer look...




1 comment:

  1. I love those and Farmhouse Wares, so many lovely items. I defiantly like how you placed yours.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback and friends - so leave a message and follow me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...